Monday, June 10, 2013

Nearing the End

*It's sort of sad that this will likely be my final blog post.*

Tomorrow marks the day that I will be presenting on what I have learned throughout these past 16 weeks. I will also be attending and evaluating Joon Park's presentation, only a few hours before mine. I didn't really think about how tough that was going to be, due to the fact that I have a fair amount of equipment to set up for mine. Oh well, we shall see how that all goes.

Today, Adam Chafee came over to practice at my house, because I am most likely going to be performing in his WISE presentation on Wednesday. He just taught me a song that he wrote, and some of the other members of my band are going to help him as well. They have to learn it on their own, though. It's going to be a little rough, I'm guessing. The style is a lot different than what we're used to playing, so it may prove difficult for them to learn on independently. Luckily, I had him to guide me.

I'm working on the finishing touches of my presentation, and am getting rather nervous for tomorrow in the process. I'm worried that I may end up talking too much, or not enough about any given aspect of my project. I just want to keep calm and stick to the structure that I laid out for myself, though.

One week from today, I will be evaluating Ameena Farley's presentation, and then I can finally say that I am done with WISE. Yikes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment