Sunday, June 2, 2013

Ithaca Festival


Here's a shot of my band playing Ithaca Festival on Saturday. We played at the Lot 10 stage from 5 to 5:45 pm. There was a very large crowd, chock-full of Ithaca High Schoolers. Officials at the festival told us after our set that we drew the biggest crowd for a musical act yet, so that's exciting. That's without including the rest of Saturday and all of Sunday at Stewart Park, though. As you can probably tell, it was a very sweaty time. I don't want to gross anyone out here, but I lost a lot of fluid. Like a LOT. Either way, I had a blast performing! I helped the live sound engineer set up and tear down for my band, as well as help set up for the next band. He seemed pretty happy to have someone who knew what they were doing assist him, as I'm sure he had had a very stressful time with previous acts. He was a really nice guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment