Thursday, May 9, 2013

Advancements

I still haven't found out why the uploading wasn't working the other day, but it's alright. I have scheduled a session with a musician that I haven't yet worked with - Parker Callister. He goes to SUNY New Paltz and studies Jazz Guitar. He applied for transfer to Ithaca College for Composition, but I'm not sure what became of that. Either way, he's done with school on May 11th, so I'm going to have him come in any day now. He plays cool stuff like the banjo and ukelele, and is constantly writing music. I've always wanted to collaborate with this dude, so I'm excited. Otherwise, I have plans to schedule a session with the indie-acoustic duo, Allie Young and Vanessa Anderson. They play some sweet stuff, and I've never recorded an all-acoustic anything, so that should be fun. Either way, my project is starting to really come together.

No comments:

Post a Comment