Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Trouble Uploading Mixes

Today I spent about an hour trying to get a track uploaded, so that I could share it on here. I was all ready to post it, but nothing worked. I tried uploading it to SoundCloud, but it couldn't process. So I tried uploading it the old fashioned way by putting it on YouTube. It couldn't process. So I tried something obscure - uploading it straight to blogger in a blog, but to no avail. It was a frustrating little while, to say the least. I'm still not sure why nothing is working, but it's definitely a problem. I have about 4 rough mixes now, that I'd like to be able to share ASAP. This is definitely something I'm going to work on. I'm just very perplexed. I'm usually relatively tech-savvy, but I just couldn't figure this one out. More on this to come, I'm not giving up just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment