Saturday, April 20, 2013

Blogging Again

It's the weekend of my show, thus I am about to finally be able to focus on my WISE project again. Thanks to the rehearsal process, I have been kept very busy with the performance. Today, however, I am going to be recording and mixing. I've gotten the opportunity to talk with Adam Chaffee (another WISE student from another class), who is doing a project similar to mine. He has just posted his first project - a 2 guitar and programmed drums alternative rock instrumental track. I'm hoping to make more headway on mine so that I can post it and have him give me feedback, like I did for him. It's cool to have someone to talk to that really understands all aspects of everything you're doing. Well that's all for now, but much more soon. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment