Tuesday, April 9, 2013

How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying

I am in Ithaca High School's spring musical How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, which runs April 19th-21st (If you're reading this, come see it!!). Because the show is NEXT WEEKEND and there are many many rehearsals in not a lot of time, I will not be able to devote as much of my time to my WISE project as I would like to. I will still make an effort to blog about anything I can, but I won't really have any time to bring musicians in for sessions. Last night I stayed up real late editing the voice-overs for the musical, which you'll be able to hear if you come see the show! (and...shameless promotion #2.) I still only have some instruments tracked on 1 song so far, but that will all change soon, especially when I'm not doing the musical anymore, and I don't have to worry about college junk, and I just have more free time overall. Can't wait for that. To wrap this post up - I know I'm behind at this point, but I have faith in myself that I will be able to get a lot of work done in the near future. For now I have to focus on the show. If you're curious, here's the link to a promotional video for the production: http://videos.sorensonmedia.com/k12multimedia/Musical+Promo+live/8959e88bqcdc6Q4d9dJab08A2920fa8608c1 (I had no hand in making this). #3.

No comments:

Post a Comment