Monday, April 22, 2013

Right Back At It Again

Hello again internet! And just as if the show never happened, I spent about 6 hours in front of a screen in my room today working on music. Sigh.

I honestly got so much amazing work done today! 5 songs are pretty much ready for their mixdown, they just need a few finishing touches in the tracking department. I still have to write some lyrics and stuff for some of them too, but instrumentally they are almost completed and are sounding great! I'm hoping to meet with my mentor Mr. Parker sometime this week to talk about all of this too (not that I haven't seen him pretty much every day for the past few months anyways...). Excited about where this is going to go!

I have some plans for my final presentation, and am hoping that it will all work out as planned, and can be done in a quick and convenient way.

I'm planning on posting something soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment