Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Addicted.

I found this tutorial for Pro Tools LE 8 on YouTube and it is amazing to say the least. The guy knows what he's talking about for sure, and the good news is that my M-Powered version of Pro Tools is 8.0.3 which is really close to PT LE 8, which was the version that I had before that didn't work. Good news is, I already know some about it! I'm loving the format and the way everything is set up, it's no wonder this is the most famous and used recording software available. I know this will be meaningless to many viewers, but if you are at all interested, here is the link to part 1 of the tutorial that I plan on spending lots of time with on the upcoming days: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU4rhBNlnHw More to come!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks man! And thanks for all your help. How's everything going with yours? Are all these pictures I keep seeing for your project?

      Delete