Monday, March 18, 2013

Gleaning From the Past

2-3 Gems of the project:
• The time spent doing self-reflections and personal improvements.
• The description of the mixing process.
• The honesty and self-reflection about halfway through.

2-3 Oops moments:
• Most of it was definitely the "Diary of a Cat" for a lot of the time.
• He was very opinionated and a lot of the stuff he talked about with singing was frustrating to hear for someone who knows a little bit about the subject, but it's all part of the learning process I suppose.
• He never put his name on anything! He signed his first entry, and Ms. Gergely referred to him as "Tae," so I am assuming that that is his first name.

2-3 Things to borrow:
• I'm going to borrow his honesty. He knew when he procrastinated and when he was being lazy. His early posts remind me of myself. I'm going to start blogging a lot more for sure.
• How much he met with other people. In a project such as this, it is great to go out into the field and meet with professionals and people who know about your topic. There is nothing more helpful, and I am now planning on doing a whole lot more of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment