Sunday, March 24, 2013

Lapse

I haven't had much time to blog or work recently, because I've been very busy. Here's a little bit of reflection/updates in terms of my WISE project.

My band had two shows this weekend, which was cool. I liked that a lot, and it was nice to be able to compare one to the other. We have been writing so much music, and I can't wait to start recording the stuff for my project.

This week is going to be all about learning the ins and outs of PT 8 LE, so I can get moving ASAP. It's about time that I started working on something tangible, and there's no better time than the present.

I think I have some really cool ideas for my final presentation as well, so hopefully those work out. Much more to come, including real work, mentor meetings, and an increase in blog posts. Sorry Ms. Lord.

- St. John

No comments:

Post a Comment