Monday, March 18, 2013

Software/Hardware Updates

Just a few days ago, I had made the decision to give up on Pro Tools and Reaper in order to learn Cubase. I was planning on doing my project with that format, but I wasn't exactly happy about it. The great news is that I just found the installation DVD for the M-Powered version of Pro Tools. It came with my Fastrack interface that I bought a couple of years ago, but I never got around to installing it and just used Reaper. It's weird that I just found it, but I'm stoked to go ahead with my project the way that it should be! After school activities were cancelled today which means no rehearsal for me. This will give me time to, after band practice, work on messing with the new software. I'm hoping to dive right in though, because it's high time that I started working with some musicians other than myself and really start getting some tracking done, so that I'll have a finished product to present! Super excited though

No comments:

Post a Comment