Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Journal 2

Outline of my first 2 weeks:


Just a quick little picture of my "work station." Everything is mostly set up how I'd like it to be now. I'll go more into depth on what everything does sometime soon. The Buzz Lightyear and Lava Lamp are necessities. I have also found my mentor, Mr. Parker, the Chorus teacher at Boynton Middle School. He and I have a great relationship, and he has also mentored several other students' WISE projects, and so I'm sure the partnership will work out great. I've already begun finding musicians to start to collaborate with. My next steps are to make the switch to the new recording software (hopefully Pro Tools, with Cubase as a back-up option). That should prove difficult, having grown used to using Reaper for about 2 years now. I'm starting to really get excited! More pictures and updates soon--

No comments:

Post a Comment