Thursday, February 28, 2013

Red Flag Journal 3

How much time did you spend on your project?
This week I did not spend quite as much time as last week, but I did do more stuff that was more oriented towards the my actual project. I'd estimate about 8 hours since Sunday.

What did you do that was hands-on?
I started demoing two new songs that are for my band, but that I may end up making a part of this project, I still have to decide about that. Otherwise, I made plans to meet with Nate at REP Studios on Wednesday, March 6th to update my Pro Tools on my laptop and chat about all things recording and engineering.


What research did you do?
I actually didn't do a whole lot of research this week. Most of the work that I did was preparation and hands-on activities.

Did you meet with your mentor? What did you talk about?
I have a meeting set up for tomorrow. This will be our first real-deal meeting, because our last two were not able to be full sessions, and we didn't get the chance to sit down and really start talking/planning. I'm very excited.


Do you have at least 3 journal entries? 
Yes. After this journal entry and one more, I will have 4 this week, and 10 total. Once more starts actually happening with my project in terms of tracking musicians/working on songs, I will have a lot more to journal about and update on.


Were you in class this week? Did you have/use your journal?
Yes I was in class on both Monday and today, Thursday. I have this blog available to me at pretty much all times.

Fulfillment of WISE requirements?
Working on it. Things are about to start picking up real soon, but I think I'm at a good place considering how much time is left.

What are your plans for next week?
1) Getting Pro Tools updated and then getting comfortable with it on my own
2) Meet with my mentor a lot more
3) Get musicians in to plan/work/record

No comments:

Post a Comment